5.5 miles South of I-90 on Route 430

Consession Stand on grounds
No Alcohol or Glass Containers
Free Parking and Restrooms

Gates open at 10:00
ATV's Race at Noon
Trucks at 1:00
(all Races are held rain or shine)
(bring your chairs or blankets for seating)

Admission Fees:
Adults $5.00
Kids 3-12 $1.00
Kids 0-2 FREE

Registration for racers: 10:00 till Noon
ATV's $5.00
Street Legal $10.00
Off Highway $12.00
100% of vehicle registration goes to cash payouts for winners.

Sponcered By:
B&C Automotive
Curt's Auto and Truck Center
Dave's Archery Shop
Hagon Business Machine
Jay's Auto Wrecking
Keough Electric
Skinner Power Systems
Tops Unlimited
I'm not completely Worthless: I can always serve as a bad example.

I think, therefore I am dangerous!

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been."

#2 DodgeMudder

DodgeMudder

Rock Crawler Extraordinaire

• Associate Member
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:21 PM

:JeepYJ:

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been."

#3 mithuth

mithuth

• Associate Member
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

I'm not familiar with the area, since I live 1.5 hours away and all...  is it at the Wattsburg fairgrounds?  or am I thinking of a different place?

Anyone going?  Sounds like a good time to me!  I may have to pencil it in.
-Jason
We don't stop Jeepin' because we grow old,
We grow old because we stop Jeepin'

#4 DodgeMudder

DodgeMudder

• Associate Member
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:00 PM

mithuth, on Aug 7 2006, 08:37 PM, said:

I'm not familiar with the area, since I live 1.5 hours away and all...  is it at the Wattsburg fairgrounds?  or am I thinking of a different place?

Anyone going?  Sounds like a good time to me!  I may have to pencil it in.
Nope not at the fair grounds, they have thier own dedicated track, they did run the mud bog at the Wattsburg Fair a coupld different years.

Your best directions is to take rt.89 to rt.430 and head West about 2 miles and you'll see the sign on the left.

#5 mithuth

mithuth

• Associate Member
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:46 PM

DodgeMudder, on Aug 7 2006, 08:00 PM, said:

I'm not familiar with the area, since I live 1.5 hours away and all...  is it at the Wattsburg fairgrounds?  or am I thinking of a different place?

Anyone going?  Sounds like a good time to me!  I may have to pencil it in.
Nope not at the fair grounds, they have thier own dedicated track, they did run the mud bog at the Wattsburg Fair a coupld different years.

Your best directions is to take rt.89 to rt.430 and head West about 2 miles and you'll see the sign on the left.
hmm, we went rt6 to rt89 and it sorta merges with another road ... was that 430?  then we tool a left out towards lowville (to get to the drag races I mentioned in another thread) ...

They must be about in the same area.  I'll have to look into it and maybe try to make it.  It sounds fun.

By any chance are you going?  If so, do you come out rt6 into corry, then turn up by the drive-in out there?
-Jason
We don't stop Jeepin' because we grow old,
We grow old because we stop Jeepin'

#6 DodgeMudder

DodgeMudder

• Associate Member
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:11 PM

mithuth, on Aug 7 2006, 09:46 PM, said:

DodgeMudder, on Aug 7 2006, 08:00 PM, said:

I'm not familiar with the area, since I live 1.5 hours away and all...  is it at the Wattsburg fairgrounds?  or am I thinking of a different place?

Anyone going?  Sounds like a good time to me!  I may have to pencil it in.

hmm, we went rt6 to rt89 and it sorta merges with another road ... was that 430?  then we tool a left out towards lowville (to get to the drag races I mentioned in another thread) ...

They must be about in the same area.  I'll have to look into it and maybe try to make it.  It sounds fun.

By any chance are you going?  If so, do you come out rt6 into corry, then turn up by the drive-in out there?
Ok, rt 89 merges with rt8, when you bear left your going onto rt8 when they seperate, if you keep to the right you'll stay on rt89 and that will take you to rt 430, in the town of colt station, (it's not really a town, I think the dinner is all thats still there and they only serve breakfast last I knew) there is a red light if I remember correctly, turn left and you'll see MM on the left about 1-2 miles up the road.

I'll be going but I wont be anyhere near rt.6 and I'm a member so I have to get there early like around 7:00 am.

Edited by DodgeMudder, 07 August 2006 - 09:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users